- 4.0-4.5 level player Review by Bob
1. Easy to hit good shots from difficult situations. Light head allows you to get around quickly when needed.
2. Serving is accurate with flat or spin serves as the extended length definitely makes a difference.
3. Volleys have quite a bit of pop if you aggressively go after them.
4. Ability to hit out with good control (different strings can impact this as well).
1. While this is a powerful racket, you must create power. If you hit off your back foot, don’t expect much.
2. Serving and volleying requires an aggressive style (not really a disadvantage, but a style of play).
This is the extended length of the Pure Drive and it makes a difference. I string mine with a hybrid and like the feel of that. This is great for a strong singles or doubles player with an aggressive style of play. This has a solid feel on all shots, and hitting out is what I like most about it. It’s the racquet of choice of the winningest doubles team of all time, Bryan brothers. (Posted on 2/27/2019)
Write Your Own Review
Save on future purchases by joining our Loyalty Program. more info